Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4748 Pinnacle Dr, Bradenton
EXCEPTIONAL WATERFRONT VAULE IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER INLETS BOATING COMMUNITY! Looking for a charming waterfront home with Gulf access then look no further! Dock up to a 40ft boat behind this updated & upgraded 2 Bed, 2 bath + office/den pool home with carport, 2 car garage & Inlets MARINA view! Upon arriving you'll be greeted by stunning curb appeal, gorgeous landscaping & double door front entry to the split/open floor plan maximizing every SF. Feel the open & bright vibe as you walk into the foyer/living room/dining room combo with frameless sliding glass doors, crown molding & wood floors throughout. Just off the foyer, the spacious office has a double door entry, custom desk/built-ins, and offers a broad variety of options as a flex space, while the large guest bedroom just down the hall offers comfortable space & sits directly next to the full house bath! The spacious master retreat is sure to please with its sliding glass patio doors with pool/water views, large walk in closet & en suite bath with his/hers sinks, soaking tub & walk in shower! The bright airy kitchen features a gas cooktop, light cabinets, wood floors & S.S updated appliances with laundry room, garage & patio access. You'll love the screened in spacious covered patio, salt water pool & waterfront views, perfect for taking in the best of the SW FL lifestyle. Other highly notable features include NEW ROOF, NEW A/C(18) H2O HEATER(15) S.S APPLIANCES(17) NEW INT/EXT PAINT & more! Convenient to shopping, area beaches & I75. A must see!
- MLS® #A4430006
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,718
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Dock, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Canal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Membrane
- Days on Market99
- Address4748 Pinnacle Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets, Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Water Purifier
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.