Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3639 Kingston Blvd, Sarasota
Feast your eyes on this truly one of a kind home! Elegance and craftsmanship abound in this home with no detail left undone. From the crown molding and the beautiful coffered entry to the gorgeous one of a kind, updated kitchen. This spacious 2,347 sq ft 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms home is fully upgraded, well maintained and move-in ready. Perfect for the family looking for a vacation get-away or second home, or make this your permanent residence. This home has plenty of room to entertain family and friends with a huge 22 x 21 Living Room with vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace and it's open to both the kitchen and to the pool and screened in lanai. Custom master bedroom with HUGE closets and custom walk-in shower add to this homes extravagances. Beauty isn't all this home has going for it...it also boasts impact resistant glass through-out! Gulf Gate East is a wonderful neighborhood with sidewalks, A+ school s and minutes to the world-famous beaches of Siesta Key! Downtown Sarasota is about 20 minutes away and the Legacy Trail, Gulf Gate Shops & Restaurants, Gulf Gate Library, several fitness centers, Costco, Movie Theaters are only minutes away as well. Schedule your viewing appointment now and make this one of a kind home yours today!
- MLS® #A4430034
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,347
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Low Emissivity Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market75
- Address3639 Kingston Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionGulf Gate East
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Epoxy, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.