Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6512 Midnight Pass Rd #401, Sarasota
Savor the panoramic, azure Gulf of Mexico views and the silky white sands of world-famous Siesta Beach from this spectacular Gulf-front Siesta Key condo with a desirable South-West location. High ceilings and abundant natural light complement this stylish, furnished retreat offering custom upgrades and soft, contemporary neutral decor in an open floor plan with bamboo and tile floors. A Poggenpohl chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops opens to the living room, featuring a Bose audio system. Glass sliders lead to a covered 10' x 17' terrace with full beach views through no-barrier glass railings and summer kitchen. The spacious owner's suite with upscale master bath, full Gulf views and sliders direct to lanai to bask in balmy Gulf breezes. Guest suite with private bath, convenient Murphy bed in third bedroom/office, interior laundry room. Two covered parking spaces next to the elevator, storage for water toys and bikes. The ultimate in maintenance-free living, Crescent Siesta Key is a gated, boutique enclave of 26 beach residences built in 2006 with the highest standards and luxury finishes. Fitness room, two heated pools (one beach-front with spa), summer kitchens and social room for entertaining, handicapped accessible and pet-friendly. Perfect for a permanent residence or a vacation home, you'll never tire of the spectacular Gulf views and blazing Siesta Key sunsets. Excellent rental history, located within easy access to the mainland and all that urban Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4430234
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,143
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Handicap Modified, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Salt Water, Indoor, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market590
- Address6512 Midnight Pass Rd #401
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionCrescent Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 12:45am EST.