Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4474 Sanibel Way, Bradenton
Remarkable use of space on this contemporary home built by Pulte Homes in 2003. Large, open floor plan with great flow, and fantastic use of space. No wasted space here, this home lives larger that 1685 sq ft because of its vaulted ceilings and openness, a true must see. Tile floors throughout, decorative backsplash in the kitchen, modern fans together with decorative color accents make this home a great choice for anyone looking for lots of space without having to compromise on value. The community is magnificent with a heated pool year round, basketball and tennis courts, beach volleyball and open play field, this community is like living in a resort 24/7. The location is fabulous near shopping, restaurants and easy access to I-75 as well as the new UTC shopping center. The screened lanai adds another 500 sq ft of fun space making this an ideal home for growing families or multigenerational use. Inside laundry. Great home and a great price.
- MLS® #A4430328
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Park, Playground, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
- Address4474 Sanibel Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Viii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market20
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:44am EDT.