Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1008 59th St Nw, Bradenton
Welcome home! From the ample parking with room for your RV and boat to the large welcoming entryway foyer this one checks all the boxes. You'll be surprised at the amount of living square footage this home offers, with a split bedroom floor plan there is space for the family. A large laundry room doubles as a craft room, volume ceilings in the great room, relax with a good book in the library, enjoy your large pool with in ground spa a true oasis and don’t forget the detached workshop / shed. Just off beautiful Riverview Blvd and minutes to Warner’s Bayou boat ramp, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to call this home.
- MLS® #A4430351
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,226
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1008 59th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShore Acres
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Other Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market295
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.