Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 3rd St W #307, Bradenton
Located in beautiful downtown Bradenton next to the Manatee River, this condo offers beautiful river views and spectacular sunsets. Relax on the balcony overlooking the river and take in Fireworks or the Regatta without fighting the crowds. Walk to the Manatee Performing Arts Center, explore the South Florida Museum or the Bishop Planetarium. Stroll to downtown restaurants, the Farmers Market or enjoy concerts at the Riverwalk Amphitheater. Close to LECOM Baseball Complex, airports and world renowned pristine beaches. Gated community Amenities include fitness center, heated pool, clubhouse for entertaining, secured FOB building entry and elevator. Upgrades to this unit include recently remodeled kitchen with solid surface countertops and new (2018) impact, heat and sound resistant windows, Plantation shutters, 2 designer closets, 2 updated bathrooms, new blinds on sliders and transferrable warranty. This unit includes 2 assigned garage parking spaces and storage unit in purchase price. About $18,000 upgrade for the Sliders with impact glass. NEW AC UNIT SEPT. 2019
- MLS® #A4430362
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Gated Community, Elevators, Fitness Center, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Storage, Fitness, Maintenance Free
- ParkingOff Street, Assigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Lighting, Storage
- Listing Office:Re/quest Realty Llc
- Address204 3rd St W #307
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market232
Listing information courtesy of Re/quest Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 3:31pm EST.