Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 Bryn Mawr Is, Bradenton
Come enjoy this newly remodeled 3-bedroom 2 bath home that sits on a deep-water canal with no bridges out to the Sarasota Bay and Gulf of Mexico! A boat lover’s dream! Plenty of space for everyone to spread out with a dining room, living room, Florida room and a large screened in lanai. There is a wood deck overlooking your private dock and canal. New gas stove, new dishwasher and fridge along with a microwave, new floors, new counter tops, newly painted, new light fixtures There is also space on the side of the house for your toys! This community is a hidden gem. The recreations facilities in this community are plenty! A beautiful club house, pool with a water slide, playground and picnic areas all overlooking the Sarasota Bay, a 125-boat slip Marina, a baseball field and basketball court. This is a very active club house with many activities. There is no HOA fees they are included in your taxes. There is a $10 voluntary fee per year for the association. Don’t miss this beautiful home, come see it today!
- MLS® #A4430392
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,392
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Water Access, Playground, Pool, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- Address309 Bryn Mawr Is
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorLinoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.