Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 30th Ave W #b401, Bradenton
LOCATION!!! VERY PRIVATE QUIET PEACEFUL BRIGHT AND AIRY TOP FLOOR END-UNIT. FURNISHED. 2/2 WITH CARPORT. Upgrades include LED lighting fixtures throughout, top-quality storm/screen door, newer appliances including new stove and clothes washer. All sinks replaced with porcelain sinks and upgraded faucets. Huge refrigerator with ice/water in door. Custom built-in hutch in kitchen dining area. Enclosed and tiled lanai. Beautiful matching tile in entry, both baths, kitchen and lanai. This unit is grandfathered for laundry washer hookup and comes with a new portable washing machine and a portable dryer with indoor/outdoor vent. Community coin laundry also on each floor of the building. Private front porch area. Unit faces north-south, which is most desirable because sun is not brutal in summertime. Beautiful sunsets can been seen large side end-unit windows because no building blocks the view next door (adjacent building is shorter and distant views are over the rooftop). Private lanai does not adjoin or share a wall with the neighbor and has roll-down shade. Electrical panel has been replaced and all switches upgraded to rocker switches or dimmers. New outlets throughout, including ground-faults in kitchen and baths. New lighting panels in baths and kitchen. Ceiling fans. King bed. Two large flat-screen TV's included. Extra table under bed w/4 chairs. Trees give privacy to lanai overlooking the pond. Gated community with Elevator, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis, Shuffleboard Roving Security. Move-in ready!
- MLS® #A4430532
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,050
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewGarden View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Listing Office:Allison James Estates & Homes
- Address315 30th Ave W #b401
- SubdivisionDesoto Square Villas Condominiu
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise, Penthouse
- Days on Market71
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 11:29am EDT.