Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
774 Stewart St, Englewood
Custom-built house with caged Diamond Brite quartz pool and deck and oversized two car garage in ideal location on north side of Old Englewood. House has great bones, but needs some updates, small repairs and yard attention. Many extras, including: *Hurricane protections beyond code (retracting Kevlar screens over front and lanai); *Custom-made storm window coverings; metal strappings securing roof to cement structure; reinforcements for garage door, etc). *Large lot: 297 feet deep x 100 feet wide; Second lot of same size adjacent to property is also available; rare opportunity for acreage while still in a location in close proximity to most amenities, and a couple of blocks from Lemon Bay Park and the water. *Cathedral and tray ceilings; open and airy design with split floor plan; telescoping window walls in living area and master bedroom; sliders to dining area and 2nd bedroom. *Double door entry for easy move-in; multiple large windows enabling bright and sunny daytimes due to desirable South facing position of home, which is set back 60 feet from road. *Public water and sewer; heat pump; central electric; manifold plumbing system, ceiling fans, central air, ridge vents and radiant barrier in lighted attic over garage (pull-down stairs for access). Zoned RSF3. Not in a flood zone. *Large kitchen with pantry
- MLS® #A4430560
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,936
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewDrainage Canal, In County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market148
- Address774 Stewart St
- SubdivisionOld Towne Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Like It Realty
Listing information courtesy of Like It Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.