Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
712 60th St Nw, Bradenton
Just renovated unique and stylish house in the beautiful area of Manatee river. This house is perfect for great parties and for relaxing in warm atmosphere in front of the fireplace. Modern design in light and natural colors with some special and rare available features: wood burning fireplace and wet bar in the family room, brick firepit in the screened lanai, detached one-car garage/workshop, carport for boat. Enough space to build pool in the fenced large backyard. Spacious driveway is available for RV parking. Remodeling just has been completed: new roof, impact windows, two water heaters, wood look ceramic tile through the whole house, large kitchen with island and new appliance package. Totally updated bathrooms and laundry. House located just in minutes by car from public Warner's Bayou Boat Ramp/Park and around ten minutes by car to Anna Maria beach, Robinson Preserve, Bishop Point Park, G.T. Bray Park, De Soto National Park, Lecom Park. No deed restrictions and HOA.
- MLS® #A4430976
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,932
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Boat, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market229
- Address712 60th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShore Acre Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Medway Realty
Listing information courtesy of Medway Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:01pm EST.