Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7810 Senrab Dr, Bradenton
This is a very unique property you must see to truly appreciate! 1920's Spanish Mediterranean estate in Palma Sola Park on almost 3/4's of an acre with a huge 40 foot swimming pool nestled in a private setting. Charm abounds through out this lovingly restored and maintained home. Gorgeous wood and tile floors throughout. Formal living room with a decorative period fireplace. Nine foot ceilings, vaulted ceilings and wood beams add to the charm. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. There is also 2 half baths with the second half bath easily transformed into a full bath in the pool house. The large, well appointed kitchen should please even the fussiest of chefs. The open floor plan allows for ease of entertaining for family and friends. One can also find quiet spaces that invite you to sit and relax with a good book or glass of wine on a rainy Saturday afternoon. Dock space available at the Palma Sola Park boat basin for a fee. So much space for everyone in the family and guests. Call today for your private showing as this beauty won't last long.
- MLS® #A4431035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Cable Available, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address7810 Senrab Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Decorative
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market32
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.