Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3430 Lake Bayshore Dr. #p-408, Bradenton
**An AMAZING OPPORTUNITY..!! **This 4th Floor 2/2 Condo, with many updates and upgrades provides a “Spectacular Lake View..!!” Condo #P-408 can be your “winter home”, or your “year round home” located in “Paradise Florida..!!” This Condo provides a very high degree of “Pride Of Ownership” and here is a partial list of what is being provided: A Quality Entrance and Front Door; Elegant Pergo Hardwood Flooring and Ceramic Tile in all gathering areas, quality carpeting in both bedrooms; several Ceiling Fans with Lite Fixtures; Corian Counters Tops and Quality Wood Cabinets in the Kitchen; All Kitchen Appliances are Included; the Lanai Porch enjoys having quality windows, screens and blinds, a storage area/closet which includes a small freezer, an enclosed utility room with hook-ups for a washer and dryer; and last but not least is the amazing rear lake water view with endless exciting things to enjoy 24/7…!! Located just North of Cortez Rd in West Bradenton, near lots of shopping areas and many restaurants, and is just a short drive to the beaches and the Gulf of Mexico. The Elevator is very close to Condo #P-408, and the assigned parking for #P-408. ***Purchase #P-408 and enjoy 55+ life-style with many other very friendly residents at this Bayshore On The Lakes Community, which has an amazing Heated Community Pool, Clubhouse, Elevators, a very “scenic 30 acre lake” with a fountain, Shuffle Board Courts, a Fishing Pier, and daily enjoy watching ducks flying..! Being Sold "As Is" w/right to inspect.
- MLS® #A4431088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address3430 Lake Bayshore Dr. #p-408
- SubdivisionBayshore On The Lake Condominium
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesMid-rise, Three Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.