Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1920 17th Ave W, Bradenton
Almost an acre on the very peaceful Ware's Creek! A classic 1951 bungalow graces this truly parklike and historic setting. Special from day one, the original family built 'solid as a rock'. Second stewards & current owners have lovingly restored every square inch & you will love what they've done! Epicurean kitchen has original stone floors, stainless, lge island, Cambria countertops, all opened to living space. Picture window in LR brings the outdoors in, as woodburning fireplace offers cozy inside. Both ensuite BRs offer privacy & character with original cast iron windows, thankfully not replaced! Restoration since 2011, metal roof, fascia & eaves. Electrical, plumbing, a/c & ductwork, tankless hot h2o, kitch, baths, screened-in porchs, new decking, more. All of the hard work has been done, so you can just enjoy... Decking adds outdoor space with water feature. Storage container the perfect solution for all of your toys & tools! Pomegranate, avocado, key lime, lemon, lime give fruit for all. Species special, Royal Poinciana, Kaypok, Coconut & Hickory Trees, and a myriad of old crotons planted decades ago. Outdoor irrigation with pump at fenceline & perimeter flower beds on their own well. Kayak or Canoe to the Manatee River from the recently dredged Ware's Creek. Welcome to the Friendly City! Tennis, Pickle Ball & dog walking are across the st at the quite popular 17th Avenue West Park! This extraordinary property is pretty special & quite zenlike... you won't believe your eyes!
- MLS® #A4431113
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,541
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesSidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address1920 17th Ave W
- SubdivisionWest Of Wares
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Concrete, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market43
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.