Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 52nd Ave E, Bradenton
Have you been searching for the perfect home to retire or vacation to? Look no further! Come see this wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bath, almost Turnkey home (including the golf cart and a lot of the tools) that will make you feel like you are living in the Keys! This home has beautiful water views from the Kitchen (where there is a pass through window with a bar) and the Bonus room (that could be a third bedroom or office). When you walk out to the wooden deck that over looks the lake you will find yourself in paradise with a fire pit and grill right there to entertain or simply just relax. There is a full work shop right off of the deck and a full size storage pantry right outside the kitchen. The master bedroom has a custom made master bath with a walk in closet and vanity with double sinks. There is a full laundry room with lots of storage inside the home. NO LOT RENT, LOW FEES, and lots of emminities
- MLS® #A4431182
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Fitness, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address207 52nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCasa Loma Mobilehome Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Days on Market87
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.