Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5904 Shore Acres Dr, Bradenton
Waterfront property with sprawling acreage is a hidden gem. 1.6-acre tree lined property with 500ft of water frontage located in the exclusive Shore Acre Heights area. High ground in the exclusive Warner West Bayou, minutes from the Gulf of Mexico by boat. A protected shoreline to the rear and to the side which includes a dock with electric power & a 7,000 lb boat lift which can handle a 23 foot plus powerboat. At the center is a custom-built two-story home designed for complete privacy with unique interior features reminiscent of prairie architecture. Sheltered by tile roof system, the grand entrance with exposed Southern yellow pine timber beams reveals a 30 ft ceiling. Next a luxurious raised dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows & structured beamed ceiling amazing views out of all windows. The kitchen is neutral with granite countertops and ivory cabinets. Along the back of the home is a huge family room w/fireplace and panoramic bay water views, extending the full length of the home. A grand spiral staircase brings you to the second floor. The Master bedroom offers a gas fireplace, updated master bath w/large shower, cobalt blue Jacuzzi bathtub, private bathroom, separate dressing room & extra-large walk-in closet. The second bedroom offers a walk-in closet w/built-in dresser & shelves. The third bedroom has an attached craft/workroom. Bedrooms are spacious w/gorgeous views. There is a detached large two car garage. This property would be an ideal investment opportunity for new build and resale
- MLS® #A4431246
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market163
- Address5904 Shore Acres Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShore Acres
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Realty Partners Llc
Listing information courtesy of Realty Partners Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.