Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5027 58th Ter E, Bradenton
This offer is better than a price reduction!!! Seller is willing to give a $5,000 credit towards closing cost or upgrades with full price offer the choice is yours on how you want to spend it. This lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 car garage split floor plan home has many upgrades. It has new front windows, and the kitchen pantry has slide out drawers for convenient storage. The kitchen flows into the open family great room so you can visit with your guests while entertaining. The entertainment center in the family great room conveys with the home. Master bedroom features sliding glass doors to the lanai, upgraded Master Bathroom in 2013 with walk in shower and walk in closet. Both toilets are high rise and water efficient. Laundry room has built in sink, cabinets, and counter tops. The lanai and front entryway are screened and have a tiled floor. This home also has an attached workshop with electric. The garage has built in cabinets and shelving and an attic fan. This home has a newer A/C. It has a vinyl picket fence, so no is painting necessary. The community is a great place to start a family or make new friends; they have annual picnics at the community park and other social functions. You won't be disappointed.
- MLS® #A4431370
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,705
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market84
- Address5027 58th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Exit King Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.