Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
279 Dahlia Ct, Bradenton
Incredible opportunity to own a "like new" home in Greyhawk Landing without the big price tag! This large 2-story, updated pool home is tucked away on the quiet end of a cul de sac street conveniently located close to the private North gate entrance. Built in 2006 by Homes By Towne this gently lived in property has served as a vacation home for the owners & is in excellent condition. The open floor plan, high ceilings, & Southwest facing orientation offer wonderful natural light while the split floor plan & 2nd floor space allow for maximum privacy. The open eat-in kitchen features granite countertops, ample wood cabinetry & a separate closet pantry. Views of the private free form pool can be seen from the kitchen, family, & living rooms & the custom remote control blinds are a nice touch. The Master Suite offers separate pool access & an oversized Master Bath w/ separate soaking tub, shower, & water closet. Take the stairs up to the 2nd floor landing area to find the perfect loft or office space w/ a bedroom and en suite bath just behind. Recent updates to this home include: Main AC replaced 2018, House painted 2018, New Pool Heater 2018, New Paver Walkway 2018. Greyhawk Landing is a 24 hr gated community w/ 2 community centers featuring lagoon-style pools, state-of-the-art fitness center, endless biking/walking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, fishing, baseball & soccer fields. Over 50% of the total acreage of GreyHawk Landing is protected open space and managed wildlife habitat.
- MLS® #A4431445
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address279 Dahlia Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.