Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5855 Midnight Pass Rd #231, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Buyer financing fell through so this sparkling bright unit has become available again! If you are looking for deep water boating then you've found it at this popular Yacht and Racquet club. Lovely upgraded 2 bedroom condo on the highly desirable west facing wing overlooking the pool, gardens and even the Intracoastal Waterway. No parking lot view here! New AC in 2016. Stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ceramic tile; it's all taken care of. On site marina with boat dockage available, tennis courts, gym, community room all while living right across the street from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico. Siesta Village with shops and restaurants to the north, Stickney Point shops and restaurants to the south. Kayak storage is also available; all the features you could possbly want are right at your fingertips in this quiet well-managed pet friendly complex. It's not easy to find a boating vacation home in top condition that also boasts such an amenity rich complex for under $400,000.
- MLS® #A4431538
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Boat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Optional Additional Fees, Water Access, Sidewalk, Fishing, Waterfront, Fishing Pier
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Near Marina, Level, In City Limits, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Pool View, Water View, Tennis Court View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofOther, Membrane
- Days on Market288
- Address5855 Midnight Pass Rd #231
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionHarbor Towers Y And R
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Exit King Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 5:30pm EST.