Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2890 56th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Nestled in the heart of the peaceful community Briarwood, is a charming home that includes 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 Perfect Baths, an Office, and a Sparkling Blue Pool. It also includes a HUGE Fenced in Backyard surrounded by towering oak, pine, & mature hedges. Inside you will love the soaring vaulted ceilings, open concept floor plan, soft modern colors, & easy to care for laminate flooring. The Kitchen opens to the Family Room & oversized Morning Room, w/views of the Pool & Private Backyard. Sliders lead to the Lanai & Pool from the Sitting Room, Morning Room & Owner’s Suite. The Owner’s Suite features a walk-in closet, a luxurious soaking tub, & a spacious shower. As this is a true split floor plan, the 3 Guest Bedrooms & Guest Bath are on the opposite side of the house. There is also a Laundry Room w/cabinets as well as an Additional Room w/built-in shelving that is perfect for an Office or Crafts Room. The 2-car Garage has an epoxy floor and with the Circular Drive, parking here will be easy! The large lanai & pool is the heart of the home, & it overlooks a huge fully fenced backyard, engineered for privacy, (irrigation comes from a well). The roof was replaced in Jan. 2018 (new gutters & solar roof exhaust fan), new AC in 2016, new equipment for pool 2017-2018, new side door & the garage door is insulated w/hurricane bars. Briarwood’s amenities include 2 pools & a tennis court, & is conveniently located between University and St Rd 70, making it easy to get to the airport, beaches & I-75.
- MLS® #A4431554
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,326
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address2890 56th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Ronnie Dewitt And Associates
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.