Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4402 14th Ave E, Bradenton
Looking for an Exclusive Waterfront Property directly on the Braden River? Here it is! This lovely home will please you the instant you enter, as your eye is immediately drawn to the cathedral ceiling and majestic stone fireplace. The home has a feature rich kitchen with stone counters and gleaming stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the cozy breakfast nook while observing the river activity outside. Separate dining room. The enormous great room is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Enter the oversized screen porch that extends the length of the house and overlooks the Braden River. The first floor Master Bedroom also has a beautiful view of the river. Inside laundry room and half bath are conveniently located on the 1st floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a guest bath. New 15.5 Seer Split A/C System, Heat Pump & Roof in 2010. The back yard has room for a pool if the community pool doesn’t work for you. While there exists a wooden deck, boat dock and lift, they do need to be replaced. The home is structurally sound per an engineering report; however, the retaining wall and back porch need to be repaired or replaced. Braden River Lakes is a small community with low HOA fees and NO CDD fees. Besides the community pool, there is a playground and tennis courts for residents to enjoy. This is an ideal location being less than two miles West of I-75 via SR 64. Anna Marie Island is a straight run West on SR 64 with its beautiful beaches. Shopping and restaurants are very close by.
- MLS® #A4431557
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,080
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, In City Limits, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market87
- Address4402 14th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph V-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Leslie Wells Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.