Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9928 Royal Lytham Ave, Bradenton
Seller to contribute $5,000 towards buyers closing costs. Charming Arthur Rutenberg home located in the highly sought-after maintenance-free area of River Club that includes a community pool and clubhouse. Two bedrooms, two baths, Den, and bonus room sits on a beautiful, preserve lot with an abundance of privacy. This pristine home offers laminate and porcelain tile plank floors in den and main living area, and carpeted bedrooms. Other features include plantation shutters, wired for security, hurricane shutters, curb-it edging in front yard, rain gutters around entire home, and plenty of closet space located throughout home. Second bedroom has bay windows for added charm to home. Breakfast area also has a striking bay windows overlooking the pool area. Separate dining area is open and spacious to the great room. The great room has a beautiful built-in entertainment center and sliding glass doors leading into the expansive pool area with views of the serene preserve area behind home. Pool is solar heated and screened surrounded by beautiful landscaping that is lush and tranquil with all types of indigenous Florida plants. Two car garage has large cabinets and ceiling mounted wall shelving for added storage. Other touches include extra walk out pads from doorways to the outside to help keep dirt out. For an additional fee River Club has amenities that include golf course and tennis courts. Owner is willing to rent back after closing for a short time period.
- MLS® #A4431770
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market71
- Address9928 Royal Lytham Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.