Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 W 22nd Ave W, Bradenton
Reduced $20,000. Everyone loves a split bedroom plan, large rooms, eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, spacious living room, and large, sunny Florida room. Flat and open backyard, partially fenced. Perfect for playground equipment, an extended patio or gardens. Boats, campers or trailers can be left in the backyard. Large garage with plenty of space for storage and/or workshop. Multiple spaces for parking in driveway. This house has been lovingly cared for and well maintained. The roof was replaced in 2017. Great location, close to schools, Robinson Preserve, the beaches, I-75, downtown Bradenton, and boat launches. This is a home with many possibilities-and its future can be yours. And, no CDDs, HOAs, or condo fess-keep your money and spend on your home! All information is believed to be accurate but please verify. UP TO $500 HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!! All INFORMATION BELIEVE TO BE ACCURATE BUT SHOULD BE VERIFIED. .
- MLS® #A4431798
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,553
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address3002 W 22nd Ave W
- SubdivisionMamie-g Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market94
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.