Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5819 Cessna Run, Bradenton
MAKE OFFER!! REDUCED $10K!!! MOTIVATED SELLERS!! LIKE-NEW home in the gated GOLF COMMUNITY of Lakewood National! This highly desirable Isabella model has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and boasts a open floor plan. The spacious great room is framed by a modern kitchen with a large island and granite counters. The dining area is steps away complimenting the wonderful entertaining area of this home. Triple sliders showcase the gorgeous outdoor living space which includes a custom outdoor kitchen with sink, upgraded screen, extended lanai and lovely pool and spa. The master retreat features dual walk-in closets, large walk-in shower, garden tub and dual vanity/sinks. The second and third bedrooms, separated by a guest bath, are perfect for your family and guests to enjoy. Rounding out the floor plan is the 4th bedroom which would also make a great office or den. The view of this home is what you will remember as it looks out on the fairway of the 17th hole of the 36 hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course. Lakewood National Golf and Country Club is one of the newest premiere golf communities in Lakewood Ranch and offers great resort-style living. In addition to your golf membership, you will enjoy a soon to be open Grand Clubhouse offering elegant dining, resort style community pool, poolside cafe, tennis courts, pickleball courts, fitness center, full service spa and fully maintained lawns. Also gated with 24 hour security, this community truly has it all and is simply Florida living at it's best!
- MLS® #A4431802
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,248
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market142
- Address5819 Cessna Run
- SubdivisionLakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcNeal Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.