Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2209 87th St Nw, Bradenton
Amazing! Now Priced Significantly below Appraisal Value! This gorgeous, big house is an entertainers dream! Previously owned by a professional athlete, it is located in an exclusive tree-lined neighborhood of only 9 homes. It features 6 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a very large, 2 story game room, a fully equipped gym with sauna and steam room, and a huge family room with a fireplace and a long wrap-around bar. The beautiful eat-in kitchen has all the extras to handle large gatherings. Expansive walls of sliding doors open from many rooms to view the sparkling pool area and spa. With an outdoor bar area and a large table, the entertaining continues seamlessly from inside to out. The large, fenced-in yard is a park-like setting and features a basketball court and lots of mature landscaping. A three-car garage leaves room for plenty of toys. Close to Desoto monument, Palma Sola Botanical Gardens, Robinsons preserve and just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria, this is a place to really enjoy life to it’s fullest.
- MLS® #A4431845
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage10,327
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market174
- Address2209 87th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Bluff Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Recycled/Composite Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Sauna
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.