Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11005 Peach Point Ct, Bradenton
This beach chic patio home located in Perico Island is just right for living the relaxed Florida lifestyle. Totally secluded with a privacy wall and surrounded by open decks for lounging and entertaining this 2BD/2BA home is just right for year round living or your home away from home. This 2BD/2BA home offers lots of natural light, vaulted ceilings in the living area with fireplace, spacious eat in kitchen, cozy front patio as well as great side deck for enjoying a glass of wine and dining al fresco, 2 car garage and more. Additional amenities are a community heated pool, fitness center and clubhouse. Easy access to Robinson Preserve and the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. Don't let this chic patio home slip away and make your appointment to view today!
- MLS® #A4432086
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Propane, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Garden View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Duncan Real Estate, Inc.
- Address11005 Peach Point Ct
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market173
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.