Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13406 2nd Ave Ne, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. BRAND NEW HOME at Mill Creek in Lakewood Ranch/Bradenton, FL. The Floridian Floor plan by Gator Constructions was a featured WINNER at the 2019 Parade of Homes. This Plantation style home is close to all Lakewood Ranch/Sarasota/Tampa has to offer. Lush tropical home sits on 1.62 ACRES surrounded by oak trees, palm trees & water access to Mill Creek leading to Manatee River/drop your kayak/bring your fishing pole/in your own backyard! Low HOA’s/RV/boat allowed/see hoa. Spacious home 3B/3B/den/2car garage. Enter home & you are greeted w/abundant natural light, wood-tone floors, ship-lap walls, fireplace & OPEN CONCEPT GREAT ROOM w/living room, state of the art kitchen, kitchen island & separate dining. Open concept is ideal for the chef who loves to cook in the lap of luxury! Viking Appliances/double oven/refrigerator/microwave/gas stove all included! Special Features like farmhouse sink, built-in organizers & walk in pantry with plenty of storage/cabinets! Great room has ample space for a large sectional/large screen TV. A split floor plan, 2 bedrooms w/Jack & Jill/Den offers plenty of privacy. Master Bedroom w/wood ceilings/ensuite like a day spa, His/Hers vanities/soaking tub/separate shower/double closet. Enjoy the great outdoor kitchen, Fire pit area, path to your very own private creek /trails in your property/the tranquility of nature/BUILD THE POOL OF YOUR DREAMS! Builder Warranty. Be sure to Follow the blue flags in the backyard to the creek and trails. Just appraised for $654,000!
- MLS® #A4432137
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Propane, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Turner Real Estate Network
- Address13406 2nd Ave Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market199
- ZoningPDR A1
Listing information courtesy of Turner Real Estate Network.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.