Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4874 E 68th Street Cir E, Bradenton
!!Motivated Seller!! Avail yourself the luxury of a plush tropical paradise when entering your home. This home is boasting with upgrades and extras as the Seller did not hold back with custom designing. As you pull on the designer paver driveway into your huge two car garage you will enter a beautifully upgraded tiled modern open floor plan with Sherwin Williams Cashmere painted 9' ceilings bathed with natural light. This home is positioned on a quiet street with alluring curb appeal inviting you to walk through the front door flowing through the great room, dining area and kitchen to the glistening heated pool and lanai enhanced with more designer pavers including the serene entertainment/lounging area which all backs up to green grass and a berm in front of the Braden River HS which sits well below the backyard and is easily accessible offering lots of privacy without neighbors living behind your home. This Vernon Hill Floor Plan has 3 bedrooms + Den with the master suite separate from the other bedrooms overlooking the pool. The kitchen is a chefs delight with beautiful granite countertops, extended island and custom accents on walls. Several recessed lights enhancing the ambiance along with Tommy Bahama feel plantation shutters, wooden blinds, upgraded low voltage for wall TV's in the GR, Den and Lanai. Create new memories with some remaining builder warranty rendering peace of mind in your luxury affordable home in a prideful community with NO CDD taxes and low HOA Fees at a ready to go price!
- MLS® #A4432154
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,917
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorStucco, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market70
- Address4874 E 68th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Century 21 All Aces Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.