Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2804 Bay Dr, Bradenton
You will enjoy the most fabulous sunsets over Sarasota Bay from this extraordinary bayfront home. Set on just under 1/2 acre of prime bayfront, this home boasts great boating water, a 7,000lb boat lift, incredible pool and outside entertaining area and over $750,000 of upgrades in exotic marble and onyx alone! The visionary owner was ahead of his time with this fabulous open floor plan boasting soaring ceilings and tons of glass to take in the stunning views and the most amazing sunsets over Sarasota Bay. The fabulous cook's kitchen features double ovens, gas cooktop, wine refrigeration and countertops of Sodalite Marble imported from Namibia, Africa. The master bath features both Crema and Paradiso imported marble and will please the most discerning eye. For the boaters, the dock area features electric, water and a 7,000lb lift. For outdoor entertaining, the pool and spa offer full views of the bay, the pool deck is Roman Travertine imported from Italy and the covered bar/outdoor kitchen area is complete with wood burning pizza oven and a Verde Butterfly Granite countertop with a stunning water feature that flows through it. This is a one of a kind opportunity to own a fabulous home with an equally fabulous lifestyle! Seller says an outbuilding/guest home can be added on this property.
- MLS® #A4432218
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,229
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Guest, On Street, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address2804 Bay Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSarabay Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market296
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 11:44am EST.