Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 7th St N #32, Bradenton Beach
This is the life! Sip your morning coffee from your balcony overlooking the bay just outside the bedroom. Or wander down to the heated pool and park on the bay front and visit with friends. You'll find most of the neighborhood will be at sunset on the gulf beach almost every night just a short block away. This adorable 2BR/1BA upstairs condo is the perfect island get away or home. It is sought after for a winter rental or can be rented year around. Offered turnkey furnished. Just bring your clothes! Interior recently painted. Guest bedroom has fold out sofa and can be used as a den when you don't have guests. Close to restaurants, shops and not far from all the amenities of Bridge Street. Bridge Street has lots of shops, restaurants, a marina and a fishing pier and more. The 3 complexes south of here own property on the beach so it should always be open beach. You'll love the laid back island lifestyle at a price you can afford! (Bay View Terrace is not age-restricted.) These sellers rented 3-4 month during season for $2500-2700/mo.
- MLS® #A4432354
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage729
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesLaundry Facility, Pool, Storage, Fishing Pier, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market189
- Address117 7th St N #32
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionBay View Terrace
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesThermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Island Real Estate-anna Maria
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.