Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11908 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to the gated community of Central Park in the heart of Lakewood Ranch! This 2012 built home has over 2100 square feet of indoor living space including three bedrooms and a den. The split plan has the master bedroom at the back of the home with access to the extended lanai and great pond view beyond. There is tile throughout the house except for the master bedroom which has a wood laminate flooring. With granite counters, gas stove and stainless appliances, the kitchen is a center piece of the great room. The extended lanai was added after the house was built and provides lots of outdoor living space to enjoy and the expansive pond behind the house provides for greater privacy. The house boasts tons of finishing touches such as upgraded fans and light fixtures, window treatments and gutters. The community of Central Park has a large park including a splash pad area, a pavilion that can be used for picnics, two dog park areas, walking trails and tennis courts.
- MLS® #A4432504
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Street Lights, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Gated, Park, Playground, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Water View, Greenbelt View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Days on Market103
- Address11908 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Td Meyers Llc
Listing information courtesy of Td Meyers Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.