Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
617 Regatta Way, Bradenton
A true coastal masterpiece rests behind the secure gates of The Reserve at Harbour Walk. This custom-built island-inspired home captures the true essence of Florida living at the shores of the Manatee River. Upon entering you will be mesmerized by the coastal inspired interior that blends high-end design w/relaxed luxury living. Open living spaces bathed in natural light from expansive hurricane impact windows/doors will bridge the senses between indoors & outdoors. Create culinary masterpieces from the grande chef’s kitchen that features a commercial grade 6-burner gas stove, an oversized island which opens to a casual dining space, richly appointed w/quartz counters, GE monogram SS appliances, a walk-in pantry & more. Wake up to glistening sunlight on the water in your private Owner’s Retreat complete w/2 walk-in closets, a master bath w/luxurious counters & floors, separated dual sinks, & walk-in shower w/multiple jets. Upstairs you will find 3 more bedrooms, 2 full baths and a large bonus room w/a wet bar. Features include water pressure pump, tankless water heater, infinity air purifier, whole house generator, wireless guardian audio/video, & radiant barrier roof shield. Outdoor living is at its best w/a full outdoor kitchen and a stunning pool & spa w/travertine terrace deck. The expansive dock includes a 28,000lb. covered lift for your boating pleasure. Situated on a deep saltwater canal, direct open water awaits you in less than a minute which will lead you directly to the Gulf of Mexico & beyond.
- MLS® #A4432536
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,566
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated Community, Water Access, Playground, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market105
- Address617 Regatta Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.