Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4205 Higel Ave, Sarasota
The style: pure Palm Beach. The setting: sun-soaked Siesta Key. This flawlessly accomplished waterfront estate pays homage to a bygone age of beauty, originality, artistry and craftsmanship. Poised on the protected deep boating waters of Cocoanut Bayou with a private dock and exclusive beach access, this grandly scaled residence presents 7003 square feet of living environments for luxe living and remarkable entertaining. The appealing layout is a testament to carefully curated opulence, with imported woods, immense hand-carved travertine, barrel vaulted ceilings, ethereal arched windows and antique lighting that once graced the great estates of Palm Beach. Featured spaces include a library, formal dining room, indulgently comfortable family room and an epicure’s kitchen. A second level encompasses gracious bedroom suites, including the master retreat which exudes an air of Parisian glamour. Luminous natural light cascades throughout and imparts a radiant glow which can only be described as heavenly. French doors open to the alluring loggia imbued with robin egg blue & overlooking the brilliance of the Bayou, the seductive swimming pool and private dock moments from the Intracoastal. A 12-car garage accommodates the luxury automobile collection. Despite its tranquil atmosphere, this home of prestige offers an enviable location with a private beach on Siesta Key’s velvet soft sands and is moments from the lively Village. Downtown Sarasota, the artistic epicenter of Florida, is also just a short drive away.
- MLS® #A4432570
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,003
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Underground
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market74
- Address4205 Higel Ave
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionCocoanut Bayou
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.