Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13634 7th Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton
Owner has moved and ready to sell this Large 4 bdrm + Office, 3 Bath Pool Home located on a 3/4 Ac Lot! Designed for the Entertainer, this home has both Formals and a 30x15 Fam Rm that opens to the Kitchen and Pool/Lanai, this Home Screams PARTY!!! The Master Suite is off by itself and the Auxiliary Bdrms are Located in a Separate Hall at the Back of the House as well, the Office is there too! One of the Aux Bedrooms has a Private Entrance into the Home and could very easily be a Mother In Law Set up! Each Bedroom has a Walk in Closet and there are Three Full Baths one of which has Double Vanities and a Separate Tub and Shower with a Bidet. The Pool Area is Huge and there is Plenty of Space for both the Shaded Needs and the Open Cage for the Sunbathers! The Lot is nearly an AC and is Fully Wooded at the Rear but also has a Tributary that is located at the Very Back of the Lot, it is from the Manatee River. So Many Opportunities with this Home, just Needs a Little Love!! Take the Plain Palette and Make It Your Special Lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4432605
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,138
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market109
- Address13634 7th Avenue Cir Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Blakeley & Associates Realty
Listing information courtesy of Blakeley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.