Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7016 73rd Ct E, Bradenton
Unique opportunity. Luxury home on over 1/2 acre w/stunning preserve views & private dock perfect for boating, fishing, kayaking, SUP, & a sprawling yard for families, pets, or privacy. Prime central location. Must see to appreciate! Have it all. 2011 exceptional home in gated Walkers Cove,w/ low HOA/No CDD. 1 Story, 3 Car garage, flexible split plan. 4 bedrms + office/den, & 3 full baths. Location cannot be topped. Serene & so close to restaurants & shops of UTC, LWR & 75. Nestled on a cul-de-sac. Elegant exterior w/ stone accents, tile roof, & paver driveway. This home is a perfect retreat for unwinding or entertaining. The open concept offers tall ceilings & flows from indoors to outdoors through two sets of sliding glass doors. The expansive gourmet chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home and is sure to delight with natural Gas, Granite counters, rich cabinets, convection oven, & S.S. appliances. The master suite is abundant w/oversized windows, 2 walk-in closets w/custom built-ins, a luxury bath w/dual vanities, a jetted massaging tub & oversized shower. Plenty of room for a pool, if desired (must be approved by HOA) or just a stone’s throw to the private neighborhood pool. Own a slice of paradise w/ endless opportunities to enjoy your own sanctuary on this perfect site. Come home to nature, sunsets, and enjoy the Florida lifestyle! Not in a flood zone. No gulf access. Fire pit area. Mature landscaping, fruit trees, all the charm of old Florida in a quiet gated enclave. Schedule your tour!
- MLS® #A4432651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,233
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Florida, Other, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market109
- Address7016 73rd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:29am EDT.