Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7016 73rd Ct E, Bradenton
Impressive home in a quiet gated enclave on the Braden River, such a serene setting and a private dock. You'll love the space between neighbors, secluded lanai, views of protected preserve, & prime location close to I-75 and mere minutes to Lakewood Ranch. This spacious one story split plan offers 4 bedrooms + a study and is light and bright with tall ceilings and flows from indoor to outdoor areas. The kitchen is classically beautiful with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a cooktop with vent and pot drawers, and built in microwave oven combination.The master retreat is abundant w/oversized windows, 2 walk-in closets w/custom built-ins, a luxurious bathroom w/dual vanities, sitting area, a jetted tub & oversized shower. Come home to nature. Enjoy sunsets on your private dock or the resort amenities (with no CDD & low HOA) including a heated pool overlooking a tranquil lake just across the street, a playground, club room, 2 miles of walking trails & fitness center. Nestled in Walker’s Cove on a quiet cul-de-sac and set against a backdrop of lush preserve yet within a few miles of highly rated schools, fine dining, shopping & easy access to world class beaches. Elegant exterior with 3 car garage for automobiles & storage. Lime & banana trees adorn a spacious 1/2 acre+ yard, leading to a perfect firepit area & peaceful dock. Pool & exterior additions require HOA/ARC approval. No gulf access. Home not in flood zone. A must-see gem for those who appreciate nature and privacy.
- MLS® #A4432651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,233
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Other, Ranch, Craftsman
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market181
- Address7016 73rd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:45am EST.