Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1339 Westway Dr, Sarasota
LIDO SHORES WESTWAY DRIVE MASTERPIECE ON NEW PASS. Elegant home of 6,250 sq ft of living space on one floor with pool at living level. Oversized 3 car 2 story garage to accommodate lifts for a car collector. Classic interior with crown moldings featuring over 2,000 sq ft of open living area resting on magnificent marble slabs including drawing room, family room, dining and music areas. Separate large library. State of the art kitchen & wet bar that appear to float on New Pass and would delight the most discerning chef. Highest quality appliances-Wolf ovens and range with grill, Subzero refrigerator, beverage refrigerator and ice maker, Bosch dishwashers and a wine cooler. The rear of the residence presents walls of glass overlooking the dramatic pool surrounded by limestone perched on the sparkling sailboat water of New Pass w/dock and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay. Addition/Renovation designed by Jonathan Parks Architects. Serene and private gardens and decks total more than 2,600 sq ft provide four entertaining areas including a reflecting pond and crowned by a rooftop pavilion for sunset gatherings. Tasteful landscaping designed by Robert Davie with Sarasota's tallest Pony Tail Palm and green lawns complete the front and water outdoor areas. The entertainment areas are complemented by 4 bedrooms, four full and one half baths. Generous storage and custom closets. Private gated Lido Shores Beach Access with pavilion. Just minutes to Longboat Key, St. Armands and downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4432826
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,250
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market104
- Address1339 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 4:00am EDT.