Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17006 1st Dr E, Bradenton
ESTATE like home in lovely Rye Wilderness Estates tucked away in the back of the neighborhood on what may be the most beautiful 1/2 acre home site with a DREAMY view! Lakeside living in this private RESORT like home with a beautiful heated pool and amazing OUTDOOR KITCHEN. Palatial home with paver driveway and 3 car customized side load garage, tile roof, professional landscaping is picture perfect. Formal covered front porch with 8ft door leads into this home. Grand foyer has wainscoting, crown molding and views to the living room and elegant dining room. The kitchen is impressive with gorgeous GRANITE counters, glass tile back splash, top of the line GE stainless steel appliances, soft close doors, 42 inch solid wood cabinets, vented hood to the outside, island, walk in pantry and a breakfast bar. A darling eat in space with aquarium glass window looks out to the pool area. LUXURIOUS master bedroom suite with doors to the pool and water views, hand scraped bamboo floors, 2 walk in closets and a SPA like bath with dual sinks, tub and custom shower plus an office or nursery. A true split plan with 2 lovely bedrooms and bathroom near the pool and a 4th bedroom with private bathroom that could also be a 2nd master suite. Upstairs is the ultimate GUEST RETREAT with bedroom, bathroom, dual AC, living room+ bonus space. The HEATED POOL and screened lanai area is exquisite with polymer cabinets, glass tile back splash, granite counters, sink, grill and fridge. Truly a resort like ambiance in this home.
- MLS® #A4432830
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,892
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market105
- Address17006 1st Dr E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.