Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9228 67th Ave E, Bradenton
Motivated seller. Price was reduced $35,000. Don't miss out! Nestled between Lakewood Ranch, one of the top communities in the USA, conservation areas & the Braden River, lies Braden Woods. An acre + homesite community abounded with majestic oak trees & beautiful landscaped custom homes. Pride in ownership best describes this beauiful home located on a cul-de-sac! Home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms & a very large 7' deep pool. Entering the double leaded glass doors to a spacious Living & Dining room area. The split floorplan offers a private family room with cathedral ceiling, a large wood burning fire place w. built ins & opens to the designer grade kitchen featuring solid cherry wood cabinets and thick granite counters tops. A center island arrangement & breakfast bar. The private master suite incl. large walk in closets, a remodeled bathroom w. granite counters & walk in shower. The spacious covered lanai is great for entertaining and BBQ's. Upgrades & recent enhancements include:20" floor tile, plantation shutters, hurricane windows & doors, irrigation system, new screen over pool area, new pool pump, designer grade kitchen appliances & baths, new carpet in bedrooms and more. All backed by a one year home service protection plan. Meticulously grounds w. exotic flora & fona. Home is located just minutes to I-75 near to, restaurants, great schools, hospitals, shopping, world famous beaches and international airports.
- MLS® #A4432935
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
- Address9228 67th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market108
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.