Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Regatta Way, Bradenton
Stunning Waterfront home in coveted Harbour Walk at the Inlets. Over 3,470 sq. ft. of exceptional waterfront living! 3 Bedrooms (2 master suites), 3.5 Baths, Den, Bonus Room, Pool & Spa. To complete your nautical lifestyle, a private Boat Dock to accommodate a 40 ft. yacht with direct access to Intracoastal waterways and Gulf. Many outstanding features include double step recess ceilings in foyer, Dining Room and Master Bedroom, waffle ceiling in the Great Room, stainless steel outdoor kitchen, oak plank floors in Den, designer renovated kitchen w/ center island,soft closed drawers, granite and monogram stainless appliances, tile floors, 14 seer A/C R-15 radiant barrier for energy efficient home. Entertain poolside (Saltwater New Pool Pump 2019), create gourmet delights from Revamped outdoor kitchen on the extended caged lanai and cast off into sizzling sunsets from your private Boat Dock! New LED landscape lighting and reworked irrigation system (Kitchler heads). More highlights include new exterior & interior paint. The home has been meticulously maintained and is ready for you to move right in to enjoy all the wonders of Harbour Walk has to offer. Discover a lifestyle in this Gated Award-Winning Boating Community on the banks of the Manatee River with direct boating access to the River and Gulf. Easy access to I-75, world class shopping at UTC, fine dining, A rated schools, 3 airports and amazing powdery white sandy beaches.
- MLS® #A4432942
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,412
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market108
- Address504 Regatta Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.