Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2405 Avenue A, Bradenton Beach
Last chance! Just reduced price $100,000 for contract in October. This is the home you have been looking for! Directly on the bay with amazing views plus a heated pool (with new heater), deep water dock with electric & water and 24K lb. boat lift. Be in gulf in 10 min. This unique home has 3 levels(3rd level added 2002), 5 BR, 4 BA and a living area & kitchen on each level. A 1000 lb. elevator to take you to each floor, wrap around decks on each level and a roof top deck where you can see the gulf, the Skyway Bridge and more. Oversized garage, repainted & New sink, July 2019. Windows & sliders have been replaced. Central A/C on 2nd & 3rd levels and wall unit ground level. 3rd level A/C replaced Sept. 2019. Ground level is perfect for entertaining with Rec. room, kitchen and bath. The second level has a beautifully updated kitchen, great room, two bedrooms & large bath. Plenty of closets and storage. The third level has a beautifully updated master bedroom and bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower, even a bidet. Plus 2 more bedrooms on this level with jack & jill bath. There is even a "pocket" kitchen (or could be easily pulled out for washer/dryer) & living area. New electric service 2019. This has been a residence but would also make an awesome rental. Two Rental Managers estimated $125-150,000/year. Weekly rentals allowed. There is a park at the north end of the street & beach access at 24th & 25th. Lot next door not buildable so open space. Enjoy life on the water!
- MLS® #A4433128
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,440
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Fiberglass
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market179
- Address2405 Avenue A
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Walk-Up
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Island Real Estate-anna Maria
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.