Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4311 Windsor Ln E, Bradenton
ESTATE SIZED POOL HOME ON NEARLY 1/4 Acre at end of cul de sac with paver drive and Mexican Travertine walk way welcomes you home to this 2800 square foot slice of heaven. A custom hand carved Honduran door greets you as you enter the stately 2 story foyer with faux paint and tuscan exposed ceiling beams. To the left is a formal living room and dining room with volume ceilings. The massive family room is also 2 stories tall with exposed beams and $12,000 of additional windows sporting a great vista of the pool and lush landscaping & a half bath with a cool lighted vanity and vessel bowl sink. The large eat in kitchen has granite and stainless appliances is primed for updated cabinetry and has a closet pantry plus an 8' slider overlooking your back yard and under the sink filtration plus whole house water filtration. The large master suite is downstairs with double sink vanity & granite, soaking tub, seperate shower, TWO walk in closets and private water closet. Two bedrooms and one large full bath upstairs (note one of the bedrooms is double size as original floor plan made it two bedrooms. This home is energy efficient with solar hot water tank and solar electric lowering the electric bill to ave of $160/mo. The back yard oasis has a massive pool deck made of Mexican Travertine and the pool is heated and the grounds surround you with lush palms and fruit trees. Home has hurricane shutters, the roof and A/C are approximately 8 y.o.. $360,000
- MLS® #A4433165
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,778
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market80
- Address4311 Windsor Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionFairfax Ph One Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.