Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19428 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Short Sale. Short Sale/Third party approval required. One of the most sought-after gated communities in Southwest Florida. This prestigious gated community is surrounded by 1200 acres of century-old live oaks and protected wetlands. Named Best New Private Course by Golf Digest during its opening year in 2006. A stunning 33,000 square foot grand Clubhouse offers a full-service restaurant and bar. This one-of-a-kind community has large estate lots with breathtaking natural beauty and protected environment. As you drive up the lengthy paver driveway you will feel a sense of grandeur. The lush landscaping at this property is simply enchanting. Upon entering this home through glass double doors you pass into an elegant living room with chiseled ceiling treatment, a marble fireplace. A butler’s wet bar with granite surface. It’s the perfect home for entertaining. The gourmet chef’s kitchen offers custom wood cabinets and glass inserts, huge center island, stainless appliances, granite counters. Large breakfast area, charming dining room and massive gathering room off kitchen with all sliding doors that pocket and disappear with the most awesome open feeling. The luxurious owner’s retreat with a sizable step up seating area and Baltic wood flooring, 2 colossal walk-in closets. An enormous master bath, private water closet, walk in shower, dual sinks and a vanity. Upstairs theatre room that seats 18 and a stand up bar. A bonus or game room. Three generous guest suites and a loft fitness area.
- MLS® #A4433175
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,005
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market149
- Short SaleYes
- Address19428 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.