Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9180 Swaying Branch Rd, Sarasota
JUST REDUCED $50,000! Offered under appraised value! This immaculate John Cannon custom built home in THE FOREST AT HI-HAT RANCH is ready for you to move in and enjoy! Many thoughtful design elements to cherish such as custom built-ins, coffered ceilings, high-end fixtures, solid wood doors, columns, and clerestory windows throughout the entire house! Boasting beautiful pavered walkways, elegant landscaping, columns at front entrance, with a grand foyer upon entry. This estate offers THE PERFECT LAYOUT for coming together as a family with the open concept design with views of lush outdoors, pool and acreage. No expense was spared in the kitchen, it is fully loaded with high-end Wolf appliances, abundant storage and large island. Featuring an adjoining walk-in pantry, wet bar and nearby temperature controlled wine cellar. For more intimate affairs enjoy entertaining your loved ones in your formal living and dining rooms. When ready for some peace and tranquility hide away in your luxe master wing featuring a private living room and en suite with garden spa tub and roman shower. The 4 additional bedrooms are all private each with adjoining en-suites awarding your family/guests privacy. The outside spaces include heated salt water pool with Jacuzzi, outdoor living room with stone fireplace, outdoor dining and 2 pavered porches, surrounded by stately oaks and palm trees on 5 acres! EXTRAS: 2 BONUS ROOMS, FORMAL LIVING & DINING, LUGGAGE ROOM, MEDIA ROOM, ENERGY EFFICIENT, A 4 AND A 2 CAR GARAGE!
- MLS® #A4433406
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,100
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Cable Connected, Private, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated, Security, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingOversized, Bath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Guest, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, In County, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsShutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market209
- Address9180 Swaying Branch Rd
- SubdivisionForest At The Hi Hat Ranch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34241
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm EST.