Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6308 2nd St E, Bradenton
This spacious family 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage home built in 2013 with MANY UPGRADES Community Pool and Open floor plan with attention to details throughout. Awesome back yard for entertainment. Ideally located midway between Bradenton and Sarasota, easy access to beaches, airport, shopping and entertainment. LOW HOA fees . PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO SEE THE VIDEO
- MLS® #A4433415
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,213
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market39
- Address6308 2nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSterling Lake
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.