Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3671 Kingston Blvd, Sarasota
Fabulous Spacious POOL HOME in desirable Gulf Gate East! This multi-generational 4/4/ is perfect for the larger family or those in need of an accessible, mother-in-law suite, vacation suite or additional private living space. There are 4 large bedrooms ,each with its own bath. The stunning living room has a floor to ceiling fireplace, and a vaulted wood beamed ceiling. Think CASUAL ELEGANCE! There are several skylights to bring in the natural light. The kitchen overlooks the living room and has been updated with stainless appliances, wood cabinets, and breakfast bar. Walk through the French doors to your private tropical retreat. Enjoy a large pool and spa area, with ample room for covered outdoor dining and entertaining. Escape to your private tropical backyard! Recent updates to the pool include a new heater-1.5 yrs, pool lights, hand powdered rails, new pool pump, and a new canopy is available for hot weather shade. Pool tiles were replaced 3 years ago. YARD IS FENCED. Roof replaced and home re-plumbed in 07. NEW A.C. If you enjoy Florida living at its best this home is perfect!! Close to Siesta Key, Legacy Bike Trail, Potter Park, Costco, Movie Theaters, Waterfront dining, and the many ethnic restaurants in Gulf Gate and more. Call today to schedule a showing!
- MLS® #A4433488
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,537
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market94
- Address3671 Kingston Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionGulf Gate East
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:Realty Executives Solutions
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Solutions.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.