Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
974 River Wind Cir, Bradenton
From the pages of a magazine comes this extraordinary better than new home. A Coronado model built by Neal Signature Homes in the very sought after gated community of River Wind. Great curb appeal with lush landscaping and outdoor lighting. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a Den/Office. This fabulous home is better than a model, with unrivaled attention to details and unparalleled finishes. A lavish outdoor area with summer kitchen, a magnificent salt water heated pool w/water features and extra screens to block UV rays, give more shade and cooler air in our summer day. All this overlooking a serene pond, and outdoor shower. The gourmet kitchen features a center island, backsplash, SS appliances with decorator vented hood to the outside, color over counter lighting matching kitchen lights, reverse osmosis system, walk in pantry, quartz counters and solid wood cabinets. The entire house has exquisite wood-look plank ceramic tile including closets. Very spacious floor plan, great for entertaining and the smart home features allow you to operate many features of the home with your Ipad or tablet. Master suite and office on one side of the house, another en-suite and 2 additional bedrooms sharing a bath, perfectly located to also be pool bath. The 3 car garage is impressive with its finished flooring, new age cabinets and a dual fuel back up generator. Gutters throughout the entire house. The community has outstanding walking paths, a pavilion and a canoe/kayak launch. One year Shield Plus warranty from AHS
- MLS® #A4433601
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,899
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Park, Water Access, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market157
- Address974 River Wind Cir
- SubdivisionRiver Wind Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.