Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1508 99th St Nw, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. VISUALLY STUNNING ESTATE DIRECTLY NEXT TO ROBINSON PRESERVE ON 5 ACRES!Presenting an architectural contemporary masterpiece,designed with stone,brick,cedar beams wood plank cathedral ceilings and more creating the sensation of exceptional workmanship & quality! Situated on nearly 5 acres adjacent to the Botanical Gardens & Robinson Preserve,you almost wont believe you are in Bradenton upon entering the private grounds. Breathtaking natural beauty can be found everywhere on the property, from the mature trees, bountiful wildlife and the large lake at the rear of property. Enter the double leaded glass front doors to a simply gorgeous Living Room with a marble hearth brick fireplace and sliders to a covered porch with scenic lake views. Crafted with an elevated disposition, decks, front and rear porch; this 4 Bedroom,3.5 Bath home boasts 4246 sq feet. A gourmet Chef’s dream Kitchen features double convection ovens,Sub-zero refrigerator,ice maker, double sinks, & 2 dishwashers. Neutral in color; solid wooden cabinetry, granite counters, breakfast bar, voluminous pantry, and cooking island complete the look. Cozy but still massive, the Master Bedroom and Master bath provide you with an inner sanctuary destined for sheer contentment; boasting sitting room, fireplace, two master closets, his and hers baths, sauna, soaking tub, granite counters and glass siders for striking views.Three additional bedrooms, 3.5 baths, an office & Bonus room compete the floor plan. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! BRAND NEW ROOF!
- MLS® #A4433687
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,246
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market278
- Address1508 99th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Sauna, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 11:30pm EST.