Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6629 Peacock Rd, Sarasota
Gracefully sited on one-acre in a private enclave on world-famous Siesta Key, this one-of-a-kind Bayfront estate boasts a casual elegance reminiscent of a home in The Hamptons yet refined for today’s modern Florida lifestyle. The sprawling residence features a vast open outdoor living space including a stunning infinity edge pool, spa, covered state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen and lounge area, multiple terraces and a dock with boat lift. Rich ebony stained maple floors, impressive millwork, custom cabinetry and unique marble, granite and onyx highlight the interior finishes and work together to make this home truly special. The impressive kitchen, at the center of the home, features professional appliances, walk-in pantry, four dishwashers, three sinks and a dining alcove overlooking the pool area and tranquil bay waters beyond. There is plenty of room for entertaining in the living room, dining room, game room or media room, all located on the main living level. The spa-like master suite includes a terrace, domed seating area and marble finished his and her bathrooms joined by a steam shower. There are four additional bedroom suites, including an in-law suite with sitting room, as well as his and her offices and a craft room. An oversized three-car garage, portico, two laundry rooms, elevator, roof-top deck and smart home automation complete this amazing home. All this within walking distance to Siesta Key beach and minutes to the village with quick access on and off the island via the south bridge.
- MLS® #A4433864
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,207
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Cape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Private, Street Brick, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Salt Water, Indoor
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- RoofOther, Tile
- Days on Market90
- Address6629 Peacock Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSiesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Marble, Quarry Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.