Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7611 Charleston St, University Park
Escape the hustle and bustle in this tranquil 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath lovingly maintained home in a park like setting. Located in one of Sarasota’s premier, active, gated communities, University Place. This home features an open floor plan with gorgeous cherry finish bamboo flooring artfully placed throughout the main living areas. Plantation shutters and crown molding adorn nearly every room and set the tone for this sophisticated, livable abode. The Owner’s Retreat is large and inviting with wonderful views of the lushly landscaped back yard. You’ll find plenty of storage in the well-equipped closets. The Living Room sliders pocket away where you may enjoy views of the outdoor, screened, covered living area cooled by wafting ceiling fans. Plenty of room for a pool. See MLS attachments. You may interact with the grill chef while delectable cuisine is taking shape on the gas stove. The 3 remaining bedrooms offer space for family and guests or work if needed. Gardeners will love the outdoor, paver pathway bursting with butterfly loving plants. University Place amenities include two separate recreation centers with heated pools, spa, outdoor kitchens, fitness room, nature trails, lit tennis courts, playgrounds, and acres of unspoiled wetlands. There are social groups available: a book club; travel club; golf group and a water aerobics group. Close to University Town Center, I-75 and shopping and dining choices to meet every palate. Come see. Come live. Come enjoy.
- MLS® #A4433887
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market149
- Address7611 Charleston St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Place
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.