Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 N 17th W St W #38, Bradenton
If you want to live where you can walk to all the great pubs, restaurants, marina or take a stroll down the riverwalk and enjoy the many amenities it has to offer from parks to live entertainment at the pavilion ths Old Historical 1925 hotel conversion is the place. Located walking distance to downtown Bradenton. Quant Mediterranean style complex with the feel of Melrose Place. Efficiency/Studio on 2nd floor. Well maintained unit with laminate floors, built ins, updated kitchen and bathroom all overlooking garden and water fountain. 400 sqft unit is 1 block off Manatee River. Great investment property with the low HOA fee $210.00. Gated courtyard with mature landscaping and extra large fountain (great for floating on those hot summer days) Hurry don't delay these units do not last long and rarely come on the market.
- MLS® #A4433932
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage416
- Year Built1926
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Other, Public
- FeaturesLobby Key Required, Buyer Approval Required, Laundry, Laundry Facility
- ViewGarden View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping
- Listing Office:Sarabay Suncoast Realty
- Address210 N 17th W St W #38
- SubdivisionPoint Pleasant Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Walk-Up, Efficiency
- Days on Market210
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:00am EST.