Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
925 Park Place Dr, Englewood
Reimagined, designer inspired interior sets the stage for the look of your new home. Built wit Attention to detail at every turn, exceptional craftsmanship, amazing finishes, and a location that will be the backdrop for a lifetime of extraordinary memories. This is your chance to live beyond the norm, exceptionally at 925 Park Place Drive. Come take a fresh look at this exceptional, executive property. A Private, Gated Community, home to just 8 Executive Residences. This stunning home boasts over 4,200 sq. ft. of hand-rubbed finishes, luxury level amenities, a dream kitchen featuring Sub Zero & Thermador appliances, hammered sink, built-in wine/beverage cooler and coffee maker and TYENT Water Ionizer. Swiss Made IQAir Whole Home Air Purifier, grand home gym (equipment sold separately), Chairman's deluxe home office, built-in Sauna and so much more, all set on over an acre of privacy. Less than a 10 minute drive to Manasota Beach! Ride your bike to the famous Dearborn Street, home to local shops & restaurants. Or to Lemon Bay Park a few blocks away teaming with wildlife and nature trails to explore.If you are looking for something Incomparable in Englewood, there is only one address. 925 Park Place.
- MLS® #A4434013
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,219
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Gulf Shores Realty
- Address925 Park Place Dr
- SubdivisionPark Place Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Sauna, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market279
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 2:16pm EST.